Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love black and white pictures but not ice cream! Even in dreams!

Man in Sports Jacket Gingerly Holding Three Cones with Vanilla Ice Cream


Buy  at AllPosters.com


I know ice cream is yummy right? I used to love it but now I'm not such a huge fan of it solely because it makes me upset to digest it. Think the milk don't agree with my acid reflux medical condition. But it is so yummy..
Now how about if you dreamed you were eating ice cream? Sheer fun right? -No more like torture! At least when you wake up. If you have had this mouth watering experience of eating ice cream, check out my dream interpretation of what it means to eat an icecream vanilla flavored cone in your dream.

Bookmark and Share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    So what is your interpretation then?