Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Wish I Could Dream A Unicorn!

Unicorn in Fairyland


Buy at AllPosters.com


The legend surrounding these beautiful creatures - the unicorn - has extended itself into dreams! If you are dreaming of this mythical creature then all I can say is lucky you. Many a night I go to sleep hoping to dream of the unicorn through conscious dreams, the kind of dream where you go to sleep and tell yourself you are going to dream of something purposefully and maybe direct your dreams too, but I haven't been successful yet. Maybe you will have or had success? Find out why I wished I could dream of a unicorn here.

Bookmark and Share

    1 comment:

    1. Dream interpretation sometimes can be whrong interpretated . Only professional dex can tell us the corect thing.

      ReplyDelete

    So what is your interpretation then?