Friday, December 17, 2010

I know I wasn't dreaming the first time I tasted almond nuts!

in a better place print
Click to see more or to buy this almond poster

Mmm, I know I wasn't dreaming the first time I tasted almonds. Such a unique tasting nut. I love it! What about you? What is your opinion on almonds? Care to share the dreams you have been having on almonds lately? The interpretation I got for dreaming of almonds will be a little surprising and its so short that I am going to keep this post short too. But I am sure you will not forget the meaning of almonds in your dreams after this!

2 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of dream interpretation dictionaries but I've never seen any meanings for chocolate almonds. lol. Tastes good, great post!

    ReplyDelete

So what is your interpretation then?