Saturday, December 11, 2010

Please I Need to dream of an acorn!

Every Squirrel Catches a Nut print
Click to see more or to buy this Acorn Poster

Right now I need some sort of motivation for carrying on this blog. I don't get visitors to give me feedback and they don't realize that bloggers put a lot of effort often into their blogs, and a lot of work goes into their research and writing (yeah we thought it was simpler than this too). If I dream of an acorn then I can hang on without the feedback although there is nothing that can substitute for the real thing. If you need to find out the meaning of acorn in your dream then just click the link. Thanks for reading and being a good sport! But if you really want me to feel appreciated and at the same time enhance this blog please do give me some feedback/support :)

Acorn print Tokin' Acorns print Acorn print A is for Acorn (Mighty Oak in Progress) Canvas print

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what is your interpretation then?